|Your cart is currently empty|
*Sale: Originally $28 - Discontinued product, only 1 pink blanket left!*
Luxurious and ultra soft bamboo blanket with a 100% silk brown chocolate edging. This blanket feels like cashmere, with a beautiful natural sheen, perfect for snuggling little ones!
Available in:pink, blue, green, and white, all with chocolate silk edging.
Size: 30 inches by 30 inches
Washing tips: We recommend cold water, gentle cycle with a mild detergent and hang dried; no dryer.
Please note, after washing the bamboo texture will not appear as flat as before it is washed, this is completely normal.
The Many Benefits of Bamboo Fabrics
1. Anti-bacterial - Bamboo grows naturally without using any pesticides. It is seldom eaten by pests or infected by diseases. Why? Scientists found that bamboo owns a unique anti-bacteria and anti-stasis bio-agent called 'Bamboo Kun'. The Japan Textile Inspection Association has validated that even after being washed fifty times the fabric still possesses excellent anti-bacteria and anti-stasis functions.
2. Breathable - The cross section of the bamboo fiber is filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes, therefore allowing more ventilation than other fabrics.
3. Thermal regulating - Bamboo also has thermal regulating properties it will keep you warmer in cooler temperatures and 1-2 degrees cooler in warmer temperatures.
4. Moisture wicking - Wicks moisture away from the skin and double the absorbency of cotton.
5. Absorbs UV Rays for safe protection against the sun.
6. Hypoallergenic - Bamboo has a smooth surface and no chemical additives, so it will not irritate the skin.
Each blanket comes tied with a ribbon and a tag printed on 100% recycled paper that GROWS! Plant it under a thin layer of soil and water a little bit each day. "Watch your baby grow as the wildflowers bloom."